Contracts Administration Training
Equipping Contracts Administrators and Project Managers with the contractual skills needed to assist with day to day management of contracts and/or subcontractors is vital to project success.
We provide half day Contracts Administration training courses that cover:
- Contract interpretation basics;
- Compliance with notice periods;
- Compliance with contractual prerequisites to claims;
- Introduction to the Construction Contracts Act 2004 (WA); and
- Key contractual pitfalls.
We can customise training for your business and can also incorporate a contract review with a training seminar to provide training specific to a contract. Combining a contract review with training includes:
- Pre-award contract review;
- Assistance in negotiating contract amendments with your client;
- Creation of a ‘Contract Administration Guide’ for your finalised contract;
- Training seminar for all project personnel on management of the finalised contract; and
- Support in the creation of notice templates.
Next Available Training
By Request, please use the Training Enquiry form below.
Ask us about in-house training at your offices!